Re: [CQ-Contest] IRLP

To: Jim Haynie <w5jbp@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IRLP
From: Adam S Hoffman <wy4n@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:56:28 -0500
Well said Jim. I think that the contesting community may have jumped the
gun on this issue a little bit. If people are happy with contesting via
IRLP, let them have it. It's the same thing that others are content with
contesting on HF. It's a hobby people, you're supposed to have fun in
whatever avenue you choose to enjoy in that particular hobby.

73

Adam WY4N
http://we4yl.com