Re: [CQ-Contest] IRLP Contest

To: Craig Cook <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IRLP Contest
From: k8gt@twmi.rr.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:40:32 +0000 (GMT)
Oh, c'mon Craig.  This is ham RADIO.  We use radio to make the whole
communications link.  You can't tell me that you could work VK with a 2 meter
rig no matter how big the antenna or amp.  Not even by satellite.  Anything
else is NOT radio.  Just using an HT to link into the internet is just that, a
link.  It is bad enough that we spend our time on here instead of on the air
communicating the way we should.

73, Gerry K8GT  Enjoying Ham RADIO for the past 46 years.