[CQ-Contest] Tnx to all!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tnx to all!
From: "K5ZM" <k5zm@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:52:21 -0700
Tnx to all who have sent their suggestions and comments regarding Dayton.
Things are looking up. As a result of some very fortuitous (sp?) timing,
I've gotten a room at the Crowne for Friday and Saturday nights. (This
happened on Sunday, as in *yesterday*. I'm sure it's due to someone having
had to cancel).

A local friend has offered to take me to/from the 'port. She's actually
quite curious about all this contesting stuff and will be attending the
contest dinner. So who knows, maybe we'll end up with another woman in
contesting! ;)

CU there!!

Ian, K5ZM

CQ-Contest mailing list