[CQ-Contest] LOTW DXCC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTW DXCC
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:34:39 -0000
Finally: Thanks to N7CQQ for uploading the XR0X logs to LOTW I now have
"""""un-linked"""", virgin, mixed DXCC via LOTW.
Here's some stats to ponder: I have uploaded 11K+ QSO's, 4 band DXCC, 85% of
Q's CW and 75% of Q's contest logs. It has taken since the beginning of LOTW to
today to get mixed DXCC. Sure would have been a lot easier and a much shorter
wait if certain, still unnamed, contest xpeditions would take the extra 2
minutes to upload to LOTW the same cab file they send to the contest sponsor
and the same info they use to brag to 3830.
Once again kudos' to John N7CQQ.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm