[CQ-Contest] station available, sign up now!

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] station available, sign up now!
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:18:05 -0000
As usual my station is available for many of the summer contests.  For most
of these contests I will let anyone who wants to come alone to do s/o or
with friends to do a multi op use the station.  You can use your call or
mine and enter whichever class you may want to try.  This is your chance to
try out big antennas (and still growing), full power, and (almost)the latest
in radios and logging software.  Ever want to try SO2R, that is just a quick
switch from 6 station multi op.  I also have 3 bands of vhf/uhf for those
contests, 6m, 2m, and 70cm from high in the Berkshires... but I don't have
power on those bands, just the ts-2000.

I do already have reservations for NEQP and WPX CW.  I could use another
operator or two for a multi op NEQP, cw preferred but not required.  When
else would you ever get to operate from Burma, errr... well BERMA anyway,
still a good multiplier in this contest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net