[CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:02:11 -0400
  I am glad to see the antenna/ contesting forums move. I have attended the
Hamvention for
 years and it  always sucked having the forums in inside the hot and
uncomfortable Hara Arena.
 Seeing my contest friends is my main reason for even going....

 I only concern I have - is there any transportation between Hara and the
downtown hotels ?
 I would still like to go over the the arena to pickup some odds and ends and
my ride is with
 someone who is a vendor so I could have a problem getting back downtown...

If this works out OK it would be neat if maybe some of the vendors who sell
contest/DX related
products had a place to setup down by the Crowne Plaza. Maybe the DX forum
could move their
forum too.  Then there would be no need for me to even go to Hara....

73, Jeff KU8E