Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Forums

To: "'K5NZ@aol.com'" <K5NZ@aol.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Forums
From: "Georgens, Tom" <tom.georgens@engenio.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:25:55 -0700
nz -

In principle, I agree with you.

However, the precipitating event here is the poor accommodations at the HARA
arena.  I doubt we were going to get much foot traffic stopping by when the
room is standing room only, 120 degrees, and a pile of people blocking the door
trying to look in.

Had we had the old large room, such as it was, I would have preferred to have
left it there.

73, Tom W2SC