[CQ-Contest] May CQ Amateur Radio out yet ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] May CQ Amateur Radio out yet ???
From: "Tom N2CU" <n2cu@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 18:35:11 -0400
Nothing here yet either.

When my Feb. issue didn't come by mid-Feb. I sent them an email. A week
passed and I sent another. I received a response that they were having
problems with the Post Office delivering the rag on time. They sent a Feb.
issue by first class mail in a manila envelope, followed by another the same
way, and then a couple of days later my regular issue arrived.

Boy, they lost money on that deal.

73,
Tom N2CU <><