[CQ-Contest] 248th annual SMC Hooters Party - Thurs May

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 248th annual SMC Hooters Party - Thurs May
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:11:05 -0500
The Society Of Midwest Contesters will be hosting its annual Dayton
get-together - wing party - beer fest on Thursday May 19 in "The Garage" at
the Hooters in Centerville, OH starting around 6:30pm    We will be getting
free wings for one hour.... starting whenever the most people are there
(usually around 7pm or so).    The turnout has been kind of disappointing
the last couple years - only about 25 to 35 people or so. It'd be nice to
get the turnout back up around the 60 to 70 people level where it was a few
years ago.

Here's a map to the location
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=107&address=

If you're coming from the Crowne Plaza, or anywhere from the north, it's
faster if you pass the Miami-Centerville exit and hop on the I-675 extension
about a  mile further south... get off at the first exit and go right about
a 2 miles.   The Hooters is on the left in a strip mall.   You'll probably
be able to get a ride there from the Crowne Plaza around 6 to 6:15pm or so.

Everyone is invited.  No RSVP necessary, but if you plan on going, please
let me know so I can have a general idea of how many to expect...  then I'll
have a better idea of when to start the hour of free wings

Questions?   Please reply direct...    lid at k9pg.com

Paul  K9PG

And if anyone is looking to buy a good digital camera, I'll have about a
dozen with me at the Crowne Plaza.

baaaaaa