[CQ-Contest] Dream Radio One...... unveiled at Dayton ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dream Radio One...... unveiled at Dayton ???
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <Ken.Knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 07:25:35 -0700

Hi All,

         I have heard a rumor that  Computer Radio has a prototype of there
"Dream Radio One" and will be unveiling it at this years Dayton, supposedly
next to the Icom booth. I have done a search on "Dream Radio One's"
web site, and see no mention of the prototype, just a very vague reference
to two "top notch receivers" Am curious if anybody else has heard of the
new rig ??

        And btw, if all this is, is just a rumor, my apologies to all for
spreading it !

     But then again, on second thought, if there is no prototype as of yet for
all
of use to "oggle" over, perhaps they can take a page out of Yaesu's presentation
from last year, and just bring a cardboard box cutout, with a clear plastic
cover,
with  maybe  some "claimed blue sky specs"
so we can all drool over what we might be  missing ??

73.... Ken...... K7ZUM