[CQ-Contest] WRTC Acom 1010 Amp and WRTC Trip Package Raffle - fornon-Da

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org, py5eg@inepar.com.br
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Acom 1010 Amp and WRTC Trip Package Raffle - fornon-Dayton Attendees
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:11:51 EDT
Gang

Just in case you missed it and are not attending Dayton, if you would like to
take a chance on the FREE TRIP to WRTC 2006 in Brazil travel package

OR

If you want to take a chance on the ACOM 1010 suitcase type amplifier that
has been donated by ACOM

Here's how to do it:

1) Chances are $10 per chance
2) Payment can ONLY be effected via PAYPAL to K1ZM@aol.com
3) PLEASE be sure to give me within the text of the paypal transfer message:

a) Your CALLSIGN
b) Tell me which raffle your payment is for

I have to close this off by MIDNIGHT sharp on Wed May 18th, 2005 as I depart
in the wee hours myself on the 19th for Dayton.

Interest so far is strong from here in the US and overseas.  If you want to
try your luck, go for it.

Thanks to all who have supported WRTC 2006.

73 Jeff K1ZM
For the WRTC 2006 Organizing Committee

K1ZM@aoo.com