Re: [CQ-Contest] Publishing complete logs i/o UBNs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Publishing complete logs i/o UBNs
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:08:19 +0300
well, I think it is quite hypothetical that some newcomers will actually get
mocked because of the mistakes they made and will leave contesting because
of that...

Anyway, what we want mostly is to have TOP SCORERS UBN's and logs published.
They would not be afraid of that, right? So let's say top 10 of each
category or more or less depending on the activity in a specific category.

There is no public interest for newcomer's or Sunday operator's LOG and UBN
anyway!

73
tonno
es5tv