Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating desk design - design and photos

To: K4FJ@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating desk design - design and photos
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:55:11 +0000
Just this last week I made a presentation to the local radio club on this
topic. I made a new operating station based on two "Gorilla rack" shelving
units with custom additions in the form of a desk space add-on. I have some
photos I can email if you can handle the file size - maybe one meg each - I
have several that pertain to the desk, maybe 15 - 20 MB total.  Let me know
if OK to email them. Anybody else want them, let me know now so I can do it
all in one emailing if possible.

Example of storage shelves at:
http://www.gorillarack.com/products/storage/Storage.htm

Two are required plus one 4x8 3/4" sheet of particle board.
Jerry W4UK