[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Raffle Winners are W4TE and K5OT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Raffle Winners are W4TE and K5OT
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:40:42 EDT
Hi Gang

First, the WRTC Fundraising Team members wish to thank everyone who
participated in our two raffles for their generous support of our WRTC 2006
fundraising
programs.  In the raffle drawings conducted at the contest dinner during the
Dayton Hamvention on Saturday night, Jim Kauten, W4TE, won the ACOM 1010
amplifier and Larry Hammel, K5OT, won the FREE trip to Brazil for WRTC 2006.

Please join me in congratulating Jim and Larry.....and, Larry, we are looking
forward to seeing you in Florianopolis in July 2006.

As soon as we can, we will be posting photos of W4TE and K5OT on the WRTC
2006 website so please keep an eye out for them.

Next up - Friedrichshaven, Germany - in June 2005.  Keep an eye on the WRTC
reflector in order to stay abreast of the latest WRTC 2006 activities.

73  Jeff, K1ZM

K1ZM@aol.com