[CQ-Contest] Downtown PVRC Gathering: Wednesday, June 8th

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Downtown PVRC Gathering: Wednesday, June 8th
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 02:10:09 -0400
For those interested contesters who may be travelling to or through the
Washington, DC area in early June, please consider joining our small
PVRC
downtown lunch gathering. We meet (very) informally every month.  Our
next
gathering:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th @ 12 noon
Location:  Reeve's Restaurant and Bakery, 1306 G Street NW
Closest Metro stop is METRO CENTER  (Red, Blue and Orange lines)

NOTE: This is an informal gathering in a relatively small (but very
tasty
and affordable) venue.  They don't reserve tables, it's important
to get there on time, as it gets busy at lunchtime!

There is no official meeting, and no meeting agenda, although it will
count towards the PVRC meeting requiement for non-members. As we did
last
month, we'll introduce ourselves around the table, then schmooze and
have
lunch.  Visalia, Dayton and the CQWPX contests should be enough grist
for the
mill !!

Please RSVP to W3DQ or NN3W if you're thinking about attending!

Thanks and see you on the 8th.

Eric W3DQ