[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Teeshirts Available - XL and XXL Sizes Only

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Teeshirts Available - XL and XXL Sizes Only
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:01:55 EDT
Hi Gang

I still have some WRTC 2006 commemorative teeshirts available that we did not
sell in Dayton.  Sizes available are XL and XXL only.......we are sold out in
the Large size, sorry.

These are in the official WRTC colors of the Brazilian Flag - canary yellow
with royal blue lettering and are of high quality.

If anyone is interested, pricing is $23US and includes shipping to the US and
Canada.

(If someone overseas wants a shirt, no problem, but since the shipping will
be more expensive, the pricing will be $25USD.)

Payment can be made in these ways:

1) Check or Money Order made out to NCDXF - and put the words  - For WRTC
Teeshirt  in the lower left hand side of the check.  Please also let me know
your
desired shirt size, either XL or XXL.  Let me know your ham callsign and
shipping address, please!

Mail to:   Jeff Briggs, K1ZM
              21 Dartantra Drive
              Hopewell Jct, NY 12533 USA

2) Paypal Transfer to   K1ZM@aol.com
(If you use paypal - please include your ham radio callsign, shipping address
& specify the Teeshirt size desired, thanks.)

Again, pricing is $23 shipped to the USA/Canada and $25 for overseas shipping
via air mail in a jiffybag mailer pouch.

Thanks to all again for supporting WRTC 2006.

73 JEFF, K1ZM
For the WRTC Organizing Committee

K1ZM@aol.com