[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Venue - An UNOFFICIAL Look.... eg: WFWL...

To: yccc@yccc.org, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Venue - An UNOFFICIAL Look.... eg: WFWL...
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:18:11 EDT
Hi Gang

Over the weekend at Dayton, PY5EG advised unofficially that he had secured an
agreement to lodge WRTC attendees at a place called the Costao do Santinho
which is located on the NE tip of Santa Catarina Island, a short drive from the
Capital city of SC province which is Florianopolis.

I have personally visited this site with PP5JR (ZX5J) and I can tell you if
the "unofficial word" becomes reality, WRTC attendees are going to be in for a
real treat!  This is a wonderful facility, well-suited to house not only WRTC
competitors/judges but for WRTC visitors as well.  It is a place the whole
family will enjoy staying at.

I've enclosed a hotlink to a promotional website for this venue if anyone
wants to take a look.

I am told that since WRTC 2006 will occur in what is considered the
"off-season" for this resort complex, that lodging rates will be very
attractive -
downright reasonable in fact -with a wonderful restaurant complex on site at
which
to enjoy native local cuisine.

Personally, I am hoping that the preliminary word I got over the weekend
becomes reality - as folks are going to be in for a real treat if Oms actually
has
landed this place.

It doesn't get any better than this.....

Florianopolis - Costao do Santinho - Spa

FYI

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com