[CQ-Contest] Invitation to the PVRC Downtown Lunch Gathering:Wednesday,

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Invitation to the PVRC Downtown Lunch Gathering:Wednesday, June 8th
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:49:06 -0400
For those of you who may be in the Washington, DC area next week, the
Potomac Valley Radio Club invites you to join us for our monthly downtown
lunch gathering:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th @ 12 noon
Location:  Reeve's Restaurant and Bakery, 1306 G Street NW
Closest Metro stop is METRO CENTER  (Red, Blue and Orange lines)

NOTE: This is an informal gathering in a relatively small (but very
tasty and affordable) venue.  They don't reserve tables, so it's
important to get there on time, as it gets busy at lunchtime!

There is no official meeting, and no meeting agenda, although it will
count towards the PVRC meeting requirement for non-members. As we did
last month, we'll introduce ourselves around the table, then schmooze and
have lunch.  Visalia, Dayton and the CQWPX contests should be enough
grist for the mill !!

Please RSVP to W3DQ if you're thinking about attending!

Thanks and see you on the 8th.

Eric W3DQ