[CQ-Contest] Example of getting rid of radar intruder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Example of getting rid of radar intruder
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 05:08:48 +0000
Here is an example of an over-the-horizon radar invasion success story:

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/media/features/radar.html

Congratulations to RAC for ridding our bands of this intruder.

Perhaps we should add VE to the list countries in the Electromagnetic
Axis Of Evil.  Anybody know if IC has since said this will not happen
again?

This particular system apparently has/had an antenna array centered on
7.2 Mc, too.

73, VR2BrettGraham