Re: [CQ-Contest] [CHQ-Contest] AA log submission

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [CHQ-Contest] AA log submission
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:25:24 -0000
It's hopeless. I've been where you are some years ago, when they just threw
about 30 hours of my hard work in the bin, because it didn't fit some daft
idiosyncratic log format that they had decided should be mandatory.

Sorry JARL, I don't jump through hoops. If you want entrants to your contest
you need to accept standard log formats like Cabrillo.

Bottom line is, they don't seem to care-what a shame.

73

Clive
GW3NJW