Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: New and better

To: "WD4K" <WD4K2@Charter.net>, <Cq-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: New and better
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:19:56 -0400

Tommy:

I think MorseRunner from VE3NEA (same guy who did the
excellent DX Atlas product) is an AMAZING CW pileup
simulator!

http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/

It's freeware, so even the cheapest among us can use it,
and with the "Band Conditions" parameters set appropriately
and the "Activity" set to a reasonable number, the pileup
is pretty much indistinguishable from a day in the chair
at PJ2T (but without the ambient hot air)!

So, until I get back down to Signal Point in November, I'm
"working out" with Morse Runner.

73,   Jeff K8ND