Re: [CQ-Contest] IC-728

To: "'Kelly Taylor'" <ve4xt@mts.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IC-728
From: "KE5CTY Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:01:28 -0500
Best I have seen so far. I think this is the one I will do I have all
the parts for this one.

http://www.qsl.net/g3vgr/civ.html

Thanks Kelly

7&3 fer nw,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
10X# 37210
FP#-1141
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be taking a back seat for now, but the pioneering spirit that
put the code there in the first place is out front of it all.