Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:51:50 -0000
You made an excellent point Bill. W1AW/5 & NU1AW have finished with their logs
because they have made their 'BRAG' to 3830 so why haven't the logs been
uploaded to LOTW? The rosters of both stations are filled with guys who use
LOTW so they are familiar with the process.
You would think/hope ARRL HQ stations could lead by example. You would also
hope/think the ARRL would put LOTW, their own project, ahead of bragging to
3830.
I am going to keep a watchful eye on LOTW and see how long it takes before my
W1AW/5 QSL shows up.
73

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ