Re: [CQ-Contest] Question re Interstation interference

To: aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question re Interstation interference
From: W1HIJCW@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:06:27 EDT
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info on the filters. I had been thinking about the W3LPL
design but it's also good to know about the other.

Clearly, we will be adding filters/stubs as needed. I was (pleasantly)
suprised that we didn't have more of a problem than we did without them on the
first
outing.

I've also been perusing W2VJN's book, "Managing Interstation Interference"
which is full of interesting ideas and approaches.

73 de Bill, W1HIJ/6, aka FOØSCH (2000, 2001, 2002), FO8DX (WPXCW 2001)
Pina Colada Contest Club (KP2AA)
NA6Q Team, (WPXCW05)
Field Day Teams: NP4A (02), COØUS (03), KP2AA (04), KP2AA (05)