[CQ-Contest] Great Lakes Sweepstakes This weekend!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Great Lakes Sweepstakes This weekend!
From: "Sean (K8KHZ)" <sean@k8khz.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:58:14 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
 Club members of the Michigan DX association will be on South Manitou Island

using W8DXI callsign.

 The Great Lakes Sweepstakes Saturday,0000Z,July 23 - 2359,Sunday July 24 is
a celebration of our great region! We have more Lighthouses than any other
region in the nation! Op's Work any and all of the Great Lakes States and
Province of Ontario for points. Great Lakes States and DX are Multipliers.A
100 point bonus is awarded for working our club call W8DXI. Additional bonus
of 5 points for working any of the 5 Great Lakes (Specific) Islands Or
Lighthouses (once) per band and mode.Please read and follow all the rules
and good luck in the contest! Get the rules here,
http://mdxa1.org/GLSWEEPSRULES.html
A short detail is here from the contest Coral.

Great Lakes Sweepstakes - Phone/CW/Digital, sponsored by the Michigan
DX Association, from 0000Z Jul 23 - 2359Z Jul 24. Frequencies: 80 - 2
meters, including VHF FM (no repeater or satellite). Categories: SOAB
(QRP <5W, LP, HP >100W), MO (including lighthouse entries). Exchange
- see Web site. QSO Points: Phone - 1 pt, CW & Digital - 2 pt. Total
Score: QSO Points x Great Lakes States (MI, IL, IN, WI, MN, OH, PA,
NY, VE3) counted once per band and mode. For complete scoring and
bonus point information: http://mdxa1.org/GLSWEEPSRULES.html. Logs
due 10 Aug to k8khz@yahoo.com or Sean Fleming K8KHZ, 27120 Barrington
St, Madison Heights, MI 48071.

Please pass this on to your friends, comrades, etc. Hope to see you on the air.