Re: [CQ-Contest] FCC on CW

To: "Art - W6KY" <art-w6ky@sbcglobal.net>,"N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FCC on CW
From: "John Geiger" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:05:26 -0000
I can see the FCC soon eliminating the CW subbands.  The FCC has already
stated (not in these exact words) that CW is no longer important, and the
NPRM is closer to W5YI's petition than the ARRL's.  W5YI has also petitioned
the FCC to remove all CW subbands.

73s John NE0P

Stuck in the past CW operator