Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting software and RTTY

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting software and RTTY
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:46:46 -0400
Bill Turner wrote:
> At 06:49 AM 7/25/2005, Alex wrote:
>
>> > Interesting story, but I suspect there is some other problem in your
>> > system.
>>
>> Nothing that Eric wrote indicates that.

> I'm puzzled by your answer. Why is he having problems where hundreds of
> us are not? Doesn't that indicate a problem in his system that the rest
> of us do not have?

Eric has a problem with the wording of a dialog box. Nothing indicates
that something on his system is broken prior to installation of the N1MM
logger. Only when he installs the N1MM logger something breaks (that
depends on newer version of shared files being available).

What other problem you suggest he has in his system?

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com