[CQ-Contest] Installing N1MM Logger

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Installing N1MM Logger
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:10:09 +0000
Pete,
    I'm a software engineer by profession and have delivered products via
both traditional media as well as over the internet.   Product installations
are always tough especially when dealing with multiple platforms and version
upgrades.  N1MM is an excellent product.   Are there alot of installation
steps,,, yes.   Could it be simplified,,,, yes.   I think your priorities
are right on.   I'd rather have new workload reducing features than whine
about install scripts which are only in play for the few minutes it takes to
install the product.

Most if not all of the N1MM users out there really appreciate your team's
efforts.   I know I do!

Thanks and 73's
Guy, N7ZG