Re: [CQ-Contest] An idea for contest support

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] An idea for contest support
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:26:26 -0400
Jim Monahan wrote: "I guess it never occurred to me to check the weight of
any of the envelopes."

I've experienced the same situation, with the mailing of NAQP RTTY
certificates. I use the same type paper, same type envelopes, basically the
same information is printed on each certificate, yet when the local USPS
weighs them, some exceed the 1.0 limit? Early on, I just stamped and mailed
them, but several were returned for insufficient postage. Now the USPS gets
to print postage for 50+ envelopes.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW