Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results

To: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:49:46 +0400

       Dear Jorge,
 Thank you very much for mentioning that
 I cant say anything why US activity is going down in the contest but I know
activity from former USSR country,Africa and propably S.America is going
down because people dont receive certificates and results
           73                                       Al 4L5A/D4B

If you can tell me where I can buy the August and September 2005 issues
of CQ Magazine in my Country, I will be very glad to buy them.

There´s NO CQ Magazine in my country!. Same years ago 1 or 2 stores uses
to bring it, but now not.

Why?

Because of the same I will not pay $ 57 for 1 year subscription. I will
receive maybe half of the issues. The others will be lost who know
where....

I think the same problem why I not received some of the SASE´s, IRC´s
and greenstamps some guys e mail me claiming about it, maybe the
mailman??.

And the same problem I think is in others countries.

My opinion is that, al least, the full information of the magazines, in
PDF format, must be send by e-mail to all the stations that enter the
contest, or be public to download by everyone.

Or the worst, that we can download it paying por example 1 or 3 dollars,
for example.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM