[CQ-Contest] Last Call. TCG players for NAQP SSB needed

To: tcg@k4ro.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Call. TCG players for NAQP SSB needed
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:41:00 EDT

LAST CALL. The Tennessee Contest Group is still looking for team players in
the upcoming NAQP SSB contest. Teams will be assembled Friday evening late. The
date is :

SSB: 1800Z August 20 to 0600Z August 21, 2005 (Third full weekend in August)

So far, we have the following listed as wanting to play: Not many full-timers

W5WMU           FT
KE4KMG          PT

W4TDB            PT
W9WI              PT
W4NZ              PT
AF4QB            PT
W0ETC            PT
W4JPG            PT
AD4EB             PT
W2OO              PT
K4KO               PT
W1KLM            FT
WA4JA            PT
KF4TJE/M        PT
WA4VJC          PT
K4RO               PT

If you sent me an e-mail, and don't see your call listed, please send again.

You do not have to do anything special to be on a team, no extra work
involved. Play in the contest, tally your score and it will be added to others
on
your team. That's It !!!

There are several events, hamfests and other venues that might keep you from
putting in a full time effort. That's OK too! No matter your time schedule,
you skill level, equipment, does not matter. You are welcome to play on a TCG
team.

I will put the teams together, and advise all the players the Friday before
the contest.  Send me an email at _ny4n@aol.com_ (mailto:ny4n@aol.com)  and let
me know if you can put in a full 10 hour run, or a part time effort. Either
way, WELCOME and good luck

For a complete set of rules, go to :  _http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php_
(http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php)

Jeff  NY4N