[CQ-Contest] Team Members for Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado NAQPSSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Team Members for Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado NAQPSSB
From: "Bill Brown" <ukbrown@acsol.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:09:44 -0600
Bill Brown
ukbrown@acsol.net
(970) 261-9852

Rocky Mountain High, If you ever wanted to be in the Rockies and have the
experience of seeing the big silver moon over the Rockies or see a brillant
sunset from a high mesa. Join a team with Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado and
enjoy that pleasure by being a part of the team or teams.
Last call this friday! Drop me a email to ukbrown@acsol.net or ukbrown@aol.com
and I will get you on one of the teams we are forming. Please let me know
ASAP. Thanks God Bless, bill brown K0UK