Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC CW Thursday Sprint (NS)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC CW Thursday Sprint (NS)
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:12:35 -0700
No guarantees, but I hope to participate in the last 2.

This will present an interesting challenge to the leaders.  "There's
FO.  Should I work him or not?  I know he's a mult but he's such a lid
that I'll lose 4 Qs while he stumbles through the contact."

I have devised a strategy that should net me at least 15 Qs.

Hope to be able to join the fun and work a bunch of you.

73, Jim   VE7FO