Re: [CQ-Contest] 8/26 NS Practice Sprint Submission Problems

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 8/26 NS Practice Sprint Submission Problems
From: Haddon/N6ZFO <hounds1234@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:07:33 -0700
Jim George (N3BB) wrote:

 > For some reason, the 3830 submission format didn't work properly
 >last night . . . titled "8/19 NS" even though all have the
 >8/26 info correctly in the reports.

This anomaly isn't interfering with the compilation of scores,
just creating a little extra work for the contest director. I read the
scores from the archives, so just have to sort out the actual dates of
scores listed under the thread "[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19)", which,
curiously, includes both the 8/19 and 1/26 results under the same thread.

See you all next week for the big finale of the 2005 NCCC CW Sprint.  Go
for it . . last chance!

By the way, Jim has made NS very exciting with his attempt to close in
on K5PTC(N1LN, op), gaining ~250 pts. on his competition this week. The
race for the N6RO wine prize will be tantalizingly close bewteen these
two operators.

73 Bill n6zfo