Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Issue

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Joe Stepansky" <kq3f@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Issue
From: "I4UFH" <i4ufh@libero.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:23:20 +0200
Did you have a IC2KL amp connected to your 756PROII ?

I had noticed same problem, with my 2KL connected to the 781 and switched
ON,

It was really difficult to find it, was the Switch power supply of the 2KL
with some caps with high ESR. replacing them and added caps on the power
wire cable, fixed the problem.

73 de Fabio I4UFH