[TowerTalk] For sale: W3NQN Bandpass Filter Systems

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For sale: W3NQN Bandpass Filter Systems
From: "SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 06:08:59 -0400
I have for sale three (3) identical 6 band (10-160m) bandpass filter systems
using the exceptional W3NQN bandpass filters (200 watt).  I am the first
owner of all three units that I bought new from Array Solutions. Each system
is in mint condition from my non-smoking home.

Each system has internally six individual W3NQN band pass filters, one each
for 10, 15, 20, 40, 80, and 160 meters, an SO239 input and output, seven
pigtails to attach the relay control lines to, and it is all housed in a
smart, aesthetic and functional metal enclosure that is easy to ground.  All
the switching between band filters is done internally in the box using Jay's
hefty relays, eliminating the need for the FM6 switching matrix (which saves
you alot of money and setup work!).  With your band decoder the switching is
transparent/effortless.  It can also be switched manually from a Six Pack or
other similar controller.

I have three (3) systems to sell. I will sell each system for $595 firm
which includes trackable Fedex or UPS shipping.  This pricing saves you more
than $105 compared to buying the six NQN filters, one FM6 switching matrix,
plus shipping!  If you buy all three I'll include an additional discount
since I'll only have to pack one box.  Paypal or US Postal money order only.

73, Scott W3TX
814-881-9258