[CQ-Contest] Hugh Cassidy, WA6AUD, SK

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hugh Cassidy, WA6AUD, SK
From: "James Cain" <cainjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:53:24 -0400
Hugh Cassidy, WA6AUD, died Sept. 9 at age 88. He wrote and published the West
Coast DX Bulletin from 1968 to 1979.

His obituary in the Marin County (California) Independent Journal is at

http://www.legacy.com/marinij/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=15038192

I am working on a remembrance of Cass and welcome any stories others may have
to share. I have plenty of stories of my own! Please help me give Cass a great
send-off.

Jim Cain, K1TN
Editor and publisher, The DX Bulletin, 1979-1986
Author, YASME - The Danny Weil and Colvin Radio Expeditions (2003)