Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO ?Sad :(

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO ?Sad :(
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:49:26 -0700
 > Sad: :(

Sad???

Gosh, I keep hearing that Hit Song "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" playing in my
head, and plan to have a LOT of fun in the CQP this weekend (even though I
will be in a small 5x8 trailer in SBEN and it's been over 90 degrees here).

Here's the RX for some Contesting "Happiness" this weekend:  Just get on in
the CQP and make some QSOs :-)

73 & CU on all bands, all modes, from San Benito County,

Rick, K6VVA
http://www.k6vva.com/cqp2005

* CU in the Ultimate of QSO Parties - The CQP (California QSO Party)
* Oct 1st & 2nd (2005) - The 40th Anniversary Extravaganza Edition!!!
* http//www.cqp.org for details & mark your calendar NOW -)
* I'M GONNA KICK SOME SERIOUS CQP BUTT FROM SBEN !!!