[CQ-Contest] After public logs...

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] After public logs...
From: Marko Holmavuo <marko.holmavuo@dnainternet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:41:05 +0300
When there are concrete actions related to Open-UBN&Open-log issue, and
we are able to get all these from net, next challenge would be contest
results and statistics (I don't believe that this happens before "the
new generation" takes leading positions).

We are now living year 2005 and still, it is so difficult to find out
results...Results (if even published in electrical format) are scattered
around the web.
There certainly are needs for services that provides contest logs, UBN
statistics, contest results, different kind of statistics etc.

For example: Russian DX Contest (www.rdxc.org) provides something what
should be minium at these days...
Look for example this one: http://www.rdxc.org/results/2003/10mins.asp

Somebody would even pay a little to get access to all these kind of
information...

Major contest post-processes are just old-fashioned and doesn't fulfil
needs anymore.
These things counts when trying to get more people involved in contesting.

73 Marko OH4JFN