Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time for Radio-Sporting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time for Radio-Sporting
From: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:49:34 -0400
I like the idea (conditionally). As a golfer, I look at the leader board
while I'm out on the course frequently. Frequently, I find myself in a
favorable position and it spurs me on the bigger (lower)        and better
scores.

Of course, I would like the scoreboard to be filtered for my category. I
frequently operate single-band single-mode, unassisted LP. To know that I'm
only a few Q's behind the leaders would put some zip into my effort.

Warren, W4WR