Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)

To: "'Timo Klimoff'" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>,"'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:45:45 -0000
This does illustrate much of the frustration with the CQWW Contest
administration.  There is only one person on the "committee."

In my opinion, the CQ WW Contest log checking is the best in the world.
Unfortunately, this quality is hidden behind sloppy write-ups, slow awards
delivery, and a very poor web presence.

The one thing the CQ WW does have is history, participation, and great dates
on the calendar.  Lucky for all of us the contest 'value' that is delivered
during the on-air portion far surpases that of the results/awards delivery.

Randy, K5ZD