[CQ-Contest] Congrats to the winners.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to the winners.
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:18:07 +0600
I just wanted to congratulate all the winners of Russian DX contest.
This contest has grown to be the second biggest after CQWW as far as
number of submitted logs is concerned. It has even surpassed WPX and
IARU this year.
Congratulations to North America Trophy winners K7GK,
N2OW,K7RL,K3DI,VE1OP and W6YI.
PY2NDX won South America Single op overall score trophy.
Full results and  complete list of trophy winners can be seen here
http://www.rdxc.org/results.asp
Some trophies were not awarded yet (should happen within the next few
days I believe). The one that I am interested in most is to the
winner of the North America Contest clubs competition.

73, Igor UA9CDC