[CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Awards Events for K4BAI & N3BB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Awards Events for K4BAI & N3BB
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:41:45 -0700
Delays in getting awards certificates?  "What delays?"

The NCCC NS 2005 series ended in August, 2005, and within two months we had
TWO NCCC NS Awards Events...one for K4BAI (East of the MIssissippi Top
Scorer) and one for N3BB (West of the Mississippi Top Gun).  Not too bad
considering both gents live thousands of miles away!

What a super fun time with both John/K4BAI and Jim/N3BB.  It briefly
appeared that they might both be out here on the "Correct Coast" at the
same time, but we ended up having two separate real fun events a month apart.

A few pix of the events are at:

(K4BAI) = http://www.k6vva.com/nccc/k4bainsaward

(N3BB) = http://www.k6vva.com/nccc/n3bbnsaward

Congrats again to both John and Jim for their winning scores and
participation in the NCCC NS.

If you haven't "NS'd" before, check out the rules at:  http://www.nccc.cc
(look for the text link on the page).  We'd love to see some more "Mults"
show up on Thursday Nights:-)

FYI & 73...

Rick, K6VVA
NCCC NS Advocate