[CQ-Contest] TF4M - CQ WW CW Contest Team

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TF4M - CQ WW CW Contest Team
From: "Thorvaldur Stefansson, TF4M" <tf4m@simnet.is>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:49:13 +0000
A team of TF ops is going to be operating TF4M as Multi-Two during the
2005 CQ WW CW contest at the end of next month. In addition to TF4M the
team currently consists of TF3YH, TF3DC and three more TF operators.

As we think there is room for an additional op or two, we decided to
check if there would be any response to this posting.

The operation will be a serious effort for this category.

TF4M is located in Iceland's Western Fjords, close to Bildudalur
airport. During weekdays there are daily flights to and from Reykjavik.
The flight takes about 40 minutes. Driving by car takes about 6 hours
from Reykjavik. The Western Fjords are about 200 km North of Reykjavik.

TF4M's antennas consist of three Rhombics beaming towards JA (switchable
front to back), USA and EU.

In addition there will be large V-Beam wire antennas for 160m and 80m
and possibly single band Delta Loops in place for 160m and 80m before
the contest.

The Rhombics are efficient antennas for 40-10m. The station consists of
two FT-1000MP Mark V transceivers exciting Emtron DX-2SP and DX-3 linear
amplifiers at 1KW RF Output.

Further info on the setup on QRZ.COM.  The station software is TR Log.

Interested op's please email directly to Thor, TF4M at tf4m@simnet.is
before the end of October.

73

Thor, TF4M