Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zone(s) of UA9S, UA9T
From: "Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh" <nmt@at-communication.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:55:32 +0500

> Philosophically, I believe CQ makes a mistake by defining a map as
> the "master" Zone reference. I think a text description (which can

This question was raised many times with no solution. Of couse you can move
zone 16 "line" and leave those station in Zone 17. This is WAZ criteria and
can be done relatevely easy.

But another issue is that those stations physicaly located in Europe. You
can adjust lines, prefixes etc but you could not ignore fact that it is
Europe.

My understanding that CQWW CC decided to keep Status Quo on this issue. That
is why this unsolved question raising again and again.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh, EY8MM
http://www.qsl.net/ey8mm