[CQ-Contest] new software available

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] new software available
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:43:05 -0000
I have just added a new tool to my free software page that is made for
multi-op contest stations.  This is an Excel 2002 spreadsheet for scheduling
operators for a multi-op contest station.  It uses information about the
contest bands and predicted rates, operator availability, preferences, and
ability to match up the best operators with the best bands.  Operators can
be automatically scheduled or manually or a mix can be used.

Download at:
http://www.k1ttt.net/software.html#opsked

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net