[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Live audio

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Live audio
From: herbs@surfvi.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:25:07 -0400

From: "Randy Thompson"
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live audio during WW Phone

A contest first? A new level of transparent contesting?

.....if you could hear what the ops were hearing in their headphones?
This weekend in CQ WW Phone you can.

KM3T will be operating K5ZD in a serious Single Operator All Band effort
durign CQWW this weekend.  As a first for radio contesting (at least that
Dave and I are aware of), we are going to stream the audio from his
headphones out to the Internet.

To access the stream go to http://www.k5zd.com/live

Randy,  Great!  Now I will be able to hear what is happening at a mainland
super station.  How many concurrent streams will be available?  Will listening
to your RX by rules change my status during the contest as single op?

Thanks for the effort.

73

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ