Re: [CQ-Contest] More Good News from CQ

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More Good News from CQ
From: "Mario" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:34:08 +0200
K1AR> The CQ WW results for all contests 1999-2004 are now available on-line.

Miracles happen! I even received CQ WW CW 2004 award for #1 WW on 20m QRP.

I use ESM in N1MM Logger and it seems that I don't have to care about anything once SCP confirms the callsign.
I should abandon my bad habit to log what I hear. This would make RTTY even more fun.
Contesting is finally entering III millennium fully automated phase. Live audio and video would follow soon.
It has been exciting 21 years since I did it on-line in CQ WW SSB 1984.
If only ionosphere would behave! But we might switch to wireless internet soon :-)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU zone 15