Re: [CQ-Contest] Second thoughts on an all band effort

To: "'Guy Molinari'" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Second thoughts on an all band effort
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:45:36 -0000
Make sure the category you want to enter is shown in your Cabrillo file.
Then send in the whole log.  The robot will categorize your entry according
to what it finds and the extra QSOs ARE used by the log checking.

Please don't take out QSOs as that will result in NILs for the other
stations!

And don't try to send two logs (one for your entry and one for checking).
The robot will only accept the last log it receives from you.

K5ZD