[CQ-Contest] Logbook of the World - Internet Failure

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logbook of the World - Internet Failure
From: N7NG <n7ng3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:18:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi All,

ARRL HQ's Internet service provided by SBC has been inoperative since
mid-afternoon Monday, October 31. Until service is restored, Logbook of the
World will not be able to acknowledge or process logs received. Until you
receive a message confirming that your submission is "queued for processing,"
assume that is has not been received.

This disruption also disables our email service. We hope that our Internet
service will be restored soon.

73,  Wayne Mills, N7NG, Manager
       Membership Services Department
       ARRL